REFUND AND TRANSFER POLICY
DUE TO SUMMIT LAKE EXPENSES, IT IS NECESSARY TO IMPOSE THE FOLLOWING REFUND AND TRANSFER POLICY:
- The first payment of $35 is non-refundable.
- Full payment of camp registration fee needs to be completed by Sunday, June 24th, 2018 by 11:59 PM EDT.
- All transfer requests must be received by Friday, June 22nd, 2018 by 11:59 PM EDT. Afterwards, MAUVSA will not take or complete any transfer requests.
- No refunds will be given and no transfers will be accepted for cancellations received after the above stated deadlines. This includes personal reasons, medical emergencies, and no shows.
- In an event that any individual other than the person registered takes the physical place of the registered attendee, the registration slot will be forfeited immediately and all parties involved are not permitted to attend camp.
- In the unlikely event that MAUVSA should have to cancel the Annual MAUVSA Leadership Camp, attendees will be refunded for the full amounts paid for through the MAUVSA Leadership Camp registration site. MAUVSA will not be responsible for any other attendee related expenses including, but not limited to: transportation expenses, housing, other personal cost.
- Upon receiving your refund request, MAUVSA will contact you to verify your request. Once approved, a refund will be issued within three (3) business days.
- Please do not go through PayPal to request a refund, this will not expedite the refund process.
To request a refund, please send an email titled “MLC6 Refund Request [Name]” to email@example.com with your first and last name and the email address you registered with. Once the camp staff receives your refund request, we will process your refund and remove your ticket from your account. Once completed, the camp staff will then send you a confirmation email that they have processed your refund. You should get your payment back within a few days after the process has gone through.
- To request a transfer, please send an email titled “MLC6 Transfer Request [Name]” to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name and the email address you registered with. Include the first and last name and email address of the person you wish to transfer your ticket to. To help us expedite the process, please CC the person you wish to transfer your ticket to.
- Once we receive the confirmation emails from both parties, the Camp Staff will email you back with more details on how both parties will handle payment.